Monday, October 24, 2011

Am I too sensitive or pressimistic

Hello my gal friends and enemies;
I am going to update my social network profile. I got this recommend letter from my previous boss.  I feel like it is not such best positive recommend letter to public it. A little thought for being as minority, I performance my work with love and enjoy to grow and make effective on my small circle every day. In such a challenging capitalism world that I really admired all of you who had established yourself in career wise and stand on your solid ground. Please take your precious time and give your feed back with letter I cut/paste below. I am reading between the lines especially when he emphasized as capital letter.
Thank you very much in advance!
Myle
Dear Myle,
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation: "Myle is an intelligent and energetic professional. One who can be relied upon to remain focused on the task at hand. She is an excitingly attractive FEMALE - however, she is also a uniquely cultured individual with exceptionally high standards of morality. There are few people I've worked with who posses the intellectual capacity and business acumen as does Ms. Myle Le and I would reccommend fr any project requiring a shirt-sleeve executive with a strong desire to deliver impressive statistics..."
Salute with Signature …….

No comments:

Post a Comment