Monday, October 24, 2011

Not sure how to respond

Talk bad or grossip behind someone back is not my style in any level of aspect. However, there is gal her name is Scallet Timothy.
I give her few times my contact info for free she acting like a big shoot all the time. Sure she is married and divorce couple times but one she love to emphaized about the her married to a lawyer, well what the deal you can't hold on to your vow hello
but any way...She is not original after few times I had given. Today she is inviting me to join her social network which I really don't want her to be in it.  But she seem to have a big mouths.

but my line of express here it doesn't make me any better person. I choose to ignore her and I will deal with what will come out later. I choose not to avoid and hope one day people will shape up better.
But choose to ignore, isn't it list into avoidanceness as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment